Friday, January 9, 2015

Skyler's Training Blog- Rotation Twist

January 9,2015-

So today is a stretching day for Pam so I thought I would do yoga pose that gives her a good stretch. I should also mention that before our workout Scout and her did a 5 mile run in Northport. They met up with a group, and ran. Pam said they asked about me but who knows, then again Pam hasn't lied to me yet!

 
Ok for us it's just like we were going to go roll in the grass or today the snow out in the backyard. Just imagine giving your self a nice back scratch or massage. Inside we'll let our human companions help us out! Just lie on your back face one side with your head and front paws, and let your companion bring your hind legs in the other direction.
 
Simple right, the same goes for humans....it is the same pose done by each- if I was outside I'd do it at the same time otherwise, I'll let her help me out!
 
Watch the video:
 
Tune in tomorrow for more......

No comments:

Post a Comment