Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Skyler's Training Blog- The Gate Pose

January 21, 2015-

Today, I will be assisting Pam with the Gate Pose......AKA Parighasana. I mention this because parigha= an iron bar or beam used to lock or shut a gate.

So the fact, we did this outside today, in the cold has it's reasons. I mean Pam does keep us safe from running off the property with a fence and a few gates that she keeps shut and locked! So I thought this all fit together. What do you think?

Oh, when you watch the video, I was not harmed in anyway when Pam extended her leg, she just has long legs and it caught me by surprise BUT we do both like being close to one another when we workout!

Watch today's video here:

 
Simple stuff, it was nice to get outside and so some poses......I think I am going to get Pam to do more poses outside- EVEN if it is COLD out, she can just bundle up! Hehehehehehhehehe......
 
Check back tomorrow.....it's gonna have to be a special pose, as it's Pam's mothers birthday!.....
 
Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment