Friday, January 23, 2015

Extended Puppy Pose

January 23, 2015-

Over the years, I have done my share of running and working out with Pam and do not get me wrong I enjoyed every step and movement we did together BUT as time goes by, and I get older and the fact that I do in fact have degenerative myopathy, I can only do so much now. This I know breaks Pam's heart and it kills me not to be out there running and doing more- it messes with our heads and hearts more than anything. But we do what we can! Pam really does try to accommodate me and make things work out for the best for me and her!  And I love her for it! (I love the treats as well that she gives me just for being me- over the years I earned them and she knows it, whereas Scout still needs to perform for a lot of treats, he'll get to my position as the years go by but for now!......

Anyway, today we are showing you the Extended Puppy Pose....I did a resting Extended Puppy Pose for Senior and Handicap Dogs- while Scout with the help of Pam demonstrated the younger dog pose. And then Pam demonstrated the human pose with my help of course (gotta love those treats!)......Check out today's video:

 
So anyway, that is the Extended PUPPY Pose....I still got my Puppyness!....No?!?!?!.....Pam thinks I do!.....
Until tomorrow have a great day and get your leash on with your dog,
Skyler
 
Check out our new book.....I co authored it with my pack!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment