Friday, January 16, 2015

Skyler's Blog- Black and Blues......

January 16, 2015-
Skyler and Pam are taking it easy today....what about you?

I gotta say black and blues stink.....I may not have any black and blues but the one Pam has this week is getting in the way of our training! Today, we didn't even do a pose for you today......having things turned around due to injury (even if just a black and blue and boo boo.....) really turns life around. Don't get me wrong Pam has been able to get things done BUT not having run or workout in last few days because of her black and blue mark hurting too much is getting to her, ME, Sandy, Candycane, and Scout. I mean we have to listen to Scout.......

 
And as much as Pam wants to head out and come back and continue our workout, she knows that her thigh will be hurting and time heels all wounds!
 
How cliché, right? But oh so true......
 
We are allowed one day off from blogging with a new pose.....I promise I will get Pam to do a new pose tomorrow....
 
We are planning some new things for February......some of these things will be disclosed soon I promise.
 
One thing we are planning on doing is to put together a Doga Video of different poses and moves.....We were already asked to do this by someone. Scout and Pam will also be putting together a Pupilates video as well in February, thankfully we have a lot of our poses already.....but we will be putting our poses together into a proper workout! Ya ready?....I know I am.....today Pam and I were putting our heads together to come up with a great workout for you!
 
We will be making our video available to our clients, by mid February we hope. Keep tuned in here on this blog to see when it is released!
 
Have a great night,
Skyler
 

No comments:

Post a Comment