Sunday, January 25, 2015

Give me Five!

January 25, 2015-

Hey even though running is an very important part of training for a marathon there are other parts to training that need to be included as well. Some of these exercises will be demonstrated by myself and Scout in our blogs before and during training when it begins.

Today, I will go over Give me 5 or Giving a Paw, which is easy to do....it's cute and impressive when others see you doing this with your human companion. And it is a great exercise for your front legs and elbows. You should do this on each side at least 2 to 3 times!

Here is our video of the day:

 
Speaking of training......in one week we start our training to complete our full challenge:
here is the link for my fundraiser:
 
 
the charity is the Huntington Animal Shelter.....I will be calling them this week to put their info in to the form so they can get their check as soon as possible from Crowdrise!
 
Each day will include more and more planks....the goal is to end up doing 28 mins of planks straight....YIKES!.....Can I even imagine doing 7 minutes straight?!?!?!.....I will be helping Pam do each day and motivating her to hold the plank the correct way and all......So, are ya ready to help us help my fellow doggy pals at Huntington Animal Shelter find their furever homes and spend their time at the shelter that much more comfortably in the meantime!
 
We will ask the shelter to display a board about our time together since coming together at the shelter and our challenge this week as well.....so are you going to join us for this challenge?  will you help the fellow doggy friends?.......
 
Okay more coming tomorrow,
Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment