Monday, January 26, 2015

As January comes to an end......

January 26, 2015-


As the last Monday of the month rolls around, the snow comes in way of a blizzard. We are expecting anywhere from 1 to 2 feet of snow.....Pam went to pickup enough food for all of us yesterday for the next few day, expecting to be snow bound for a day or two. I think the workout for the next 1-2 days will be shoveling snow for Pam while we all get to make tracks in the backyard and roll around in the snow!......

Pam said she will dig out an area for me to lie on the grass with a nice cool layer of snow, so that I will not sink through a foot or more!..........I am thinking an igloo of sorts......we shall see, I think during shoveling snow- I will call out to her for water breaks and stretching breaks to make sure Pam works out with us and we can be sure she is ok for continuing on! We care for one another in this pack!

There are no pictures today, as we stayed indoors and took care of some school work and just chilled out!.....Scout and Pam went for a short run this morning, the snow was coming down with the wind blowing it in Pam's eyes, which was unpleasant but nevertheless Pam still loves the snow. It was a cold run but all bundled up it was comfortable for Pam!

I hope to have an awesome blog for you tomorrow with photos of an igloo, or at least a dugout for us to enjoy the snow and the cold grassy yard!.....Oh my, NOW it feels like WINTER has come about!

Until tomorrow,
Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment