Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Skyler's Blog- the Wide Legged Forward Bend

January 6, 2015-
 
Skyler and Pam present Skylers Blog
 

 
Today I had some treats as Pam did her Yoga or Doga bends.......I love these days.....I was there for moral and physical support for Pam and heck we had some fun too! Scout was also on hand to participate.
 
Here's our daily video......
 
Okay, we're starting to get some great poses and moves for our upcoming hopeful fundraiser for the animal shelter of our choice......Dogathon here we come!
 
 
Did I mention it was snowing outside the whole time during out workout......and it's still snowing.....Snow is so refreshing, I used to love running and playing around in it, now I like to make snow angels or is that little snow gods?!?!?! Get it dogs/ gods (dogs spelled backwards!).....
 
Anyway, I am enjoying doing these exercises/ poses/ moves with Pam, I love my best friend, and I know she loves me too! See you tomorrow....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment