Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our Story Together Part One

March. 12, 2015-

Today, I want to talk about our story together....Skyler and I were friends from the first time our eyes met. It was literally kismet! I walked into the Huntington Animal Shelter in Huntington, NY- Long Island and all I had to do was walk 5 feet and turn to my right and I was a goner! From that point on Skyler had adopted me into her heart (and vice versa!)

Having had such positive experiences with the Huntington Animal Shelter, I must admit I was not surprised! First really close friends of the family had adopted their dog Buffy from there. I remember Buffy loving grape gum! And if she was mad at you, she would sit and turn away from everyone.....you would know it! The first animal shelter on Long Island to develop a dog park/ run (one for the shelter dogs and one for the public to use alike) was established by the shelter as well. In fact today you can visit the dogpark there with your dog, or check out the dogs for adoption and use the dogpark there with your new best friend! Skyler and I have used that dogpark frequently over the years as well! We would bring Sandy and Candycane as well!

Check out our video to hear more about our story:

 
Also Skyler and I want to remind you to subscribe to our YouTube channel and to check out our websites at: www.doggonehealthychoice.com and www.pamelaschmidlin.com
 
 
 
Tune in tomorrow for Part Two of our story and more videos!
Skyler and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment