Friday, March 20, 2015

Our Story Part Six

March 12, 2015-

Skyler is not the only one with some health issues, over the last few years I too have had a few scares....the doctors still have no idea why I have had these episodes either by the way! Every test was done and proven to come back NORMAL! SO what is one supposed to do?!?!??! Right?!?!?!?

I eat clean, I exercise, I have my dogs to reduce my stress levels....I mean hello.....I have a great family.....some close friends.....people seem to like me.....what could it be?!?!?! Hhhhmmm.......

Check this video out:
 
Yes, I had three mini strokes......and at my young age! Weird....although not unheard of......there are other young people who have suffered the same......like Frankie Muniz
 
 
I'd like to know if they ever found the cause for him- thinking probably not.....
 
Most recently I stressed myself out so much that I had another episode (which "unofficially" I am saying it was my ministoke #4......when I went to the ER everything was fine and they sent me home with a clean bill of health.....I mean they did test me out before letting me go and all.......hhmmmm
 
Okay tune in tomorrow for more of our story, some upbeat stuff I promise!
Have a tail waggin' day!,
Skyler and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment