Sunday, March 22, 2015

Our Story Part Nine

March 12, 2015-


Before Skyler left me for our temporary parting, as we will meet again over the Rainbow Bridge, I read the letter I wrote to her so I knew that she knew what was in my heart! And she will know that we will be meeting again one day soon, and where!

At this point the Degenerative Myopathy had attacked her respiratory system, you will hear how in this video......it was breaking my heart......but I knew that we were together until the end.

At 5pm on Friday, February 27, 2015- Skyler left this world to go and cross over the Rainbow Bridge and be with Candy, Sammy, Kelso, Mittens, Mulch, and all my past animals and I know my Grandparents are all up there to walk and run and play with them all! They are all waiting for me one day and after I keep all my promises to them here on earth I shall be with them all across the Rainbow Bridge! I love you all!.....

I love you Skylersky!

 
Tune in tomorrow for our last GoodBye!
Have a tail waggin' day,
Skyler and Pam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment