Monday, March 23, 2015

Our Story Part Ten- Final GoodBye!

March 12, 2015-

On Tuesday, March 2, 2015, Skyler was laid out before being cremated. Being cremated she will always be with me physically as well as in my heart!......

Here is my last goodbye where I read and edited the letter I wrote to her again and said my final goodbyes!

I love you and miss you Skyler, and I promise we will meet again over the Rainbow Bridge!

Here is our final video together:

 
The staff at Regency Forest  took great care of her and me and where awesome in every respect, I must add a special kudos to Brian who meets you and careful transport the loved one into the building and lays them out and talks you through the whole process with the utmost respect and care. He really helped me through my loss on his end and really shows he cares!
 
 
St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals is watching over all our lost animals and will be with them all until we all meet again!



Here are the facilities at Regency Forest, beautifully kept, and even with this harsh winter on Long Island you can see how beautiful it really is!

Thank you all at Regency for helping me with my loss, as we all know people and their pets are family and they all know this well- it shows in the way they talk and deal with their clients!




Skyler will be kept on top of the piano with the rest of my pets, the same piano that my grandfather bought my grandmother years ago, which I will play and relearn from years ago. You can watch me getting her ready to rest in peace with me close by everyday and night, here is our last video!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment