Monday, February 9, 2015

Skyler's Training Blog

February 9, 2015-

Okay, after a few days of not blogging, we're back......Pam has been sticking with her training......along side ALOT of shoveling of snow......she was still shoveling snow from the 2015 BLIZZARD.....hey, we have a lot of area to shovel and it is back breaking work, topped off by the ice that we got over the past week! As a lover of winter, it is weird to hear Pam or myself say this BUT "WHERE IS SPRING ALREADY?" Pam said she saw a robin red breast the other day driving down the road on a tree limb, which is supposed to be a sign of spring......well come on already!

In the meantime, I've been making her do her minutes of planks everyday.....she is up to 9 minutes of planks a day.....coupled by her marathon training with Scout......I'm coaching both of them well I think!

Yes, I consider it a promotion to graduate to COACH!.....In the meantime, you can do your part and donate to our little fundraiser for the League of Animal Protection/ Huntington Animal Shelter, the place that brought Pam and myself together......here is the link:

 
You can always subscribe to this blog and get automatic updates on our training.....I hope to get some more videos done as well......so hit that subscribe button now.....
 
and next month, every book sold here (at the link below) a portion of the proceeds will go to the League of Animal Protection/ Huntington Animal Shelter:
 
 
 
Ok, I want to get Pam to do some more plank time right now so Good Night Sleep Tight and cuddle with your four legged best friend tonight to keep warm......I'll be cuddling with my two legged best friend!
Coach Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment