Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Plank Challenge 3 minutes.....

February 3, 2015-

February 3, 2015- Plank Challenge Day 3- Pam did her 3 minutes of planks today, I cut her some slack due to the fact she had to shovel snow but more importantly ice, not only shoveling it but scraping it off the driveway and paths in the yards. She really is sore from the added exercise so I decided the bending down to scrape the ice worked her core so I let her do the 3 minutes in segments of 30 seconds each......Hey, at least she did it and it all counts!

She is trying to keep up with the 28 days of planks the best she can. She also went on a slushy, puddly, and icy run with Scout before her Planks so tomorrow I'll get her 4 minutes of Planks before anything else......4 mins....what shall I challenge her to do.....maybe 1 minute of regular planks, than a minute of plank on the Swiss ball, and then repeat the same for the next two minutes. I think that will be the Plank Challenge tomorrow, I will be there coaching her along.

I just wish that this organizing the house thing was done- the disorganization is getting to me!
Pam- I will be coaching you in your organizing as well soon! No NOW!
So let's get going.....

Check out today's video of Pam's planks:


Don't forget to donate to the Huntington Animal Shelter (League for Animal Protection) at the link below:


 
And check out our new book.....I co authored it with my pack!
 
I am the first featured in the book of our pack!
 

 

Until tomorrow,
Plank it up!,
Coach Skyler


 

No comments:

Post a Comment